Saturday, May 17, 2014

Today's Harvest: First Zucchini and Peppers

The first zucchini (Black Beauty) and pepper (Mucho Nacho Jumbo Jalapeno) this year have been harvested from the garden!  I also picked another Pic-N-Pic yellow summer squash.  The first Pic-N-Pic squash I harvested a couple weeks ago had a very tough skin that I couldn't eat.  It looks like this second one will be more edible, but I'll just have to wait and see after I cook it up!



Harvest Totals (since April)
  • 5 lbs Cherry Bell Radishes
  • 3 lbs Giant Fordhook Swiss Chard
  • 1 lb 0.1 oz Pic-N-Pic Summer Squash (2 squash)
  • 8.8 oz Mammoth Melting Sugar Peas
  • 15 oz Black Beauty Zucchini (1 squash)
  • 1.0 oz Mucho Nacho Jumbo Jalapeno

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Praveen. I hope my future posts can be helpful to you as well!

      Delete