Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants - Round Two

I planted a bed of tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants at the beginning of the month, but with all the late freezes we got in Central Texas this year, everything died.  We should be in the clear now, and with a weekend of beautiful weather, I was able to replant my tomato/pepper/eggplant bed.


This time around, I planted the following:

Eggplant
  • 2 Black Beauties
  • 1 Long Purple
Peppers
  • 1 Green Bell
  • 1 Yellow Bell
  • 1 Gypsy Sweet
  • 1 California Wonder Select Sweet
  • 1 Serrano
  • 1 Pablano
  • 1 Hot Cayenne
  • 1 Jalapeno
  • 1 Mucho Nacho - Jumbo Jalapeno
Tomatoes
  • 1 Big Boy Hybrid
  • 1 Roma
  • 1 Early Girl
  • 1 Bradley Heirloom
  • 1 Juliet - Roma Grape Hybrid
  • 1 Super Sweet 100 Cherry
I can't wait to see how all these varieties do this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment