Sunday, April 20, 2014

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - April 2014

This is my first contribution to the Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, hosted by Carol at May Dreams Gardens.  I know I'm a few days late, but there is a bit blooming in my Round Rock, Texas zone 8a garden, so I didn't want to miss posting this month.

This biggest show stopper in the garden right now is my climbing rose.  The rose came with the house when we moved in over two years ago, so I'm not sure what variety it is, but it certainly is a beauty!


In the Bulb Bed...
...the calla lilies are in full bloom.


 

In the Veggie Beds... 
...marigolds and Magellan Coral zinnias




In the Butterfly Garden...
...Gregg's Mistflower


Euryops 'Sonnenschein'


Mexican Milkweed


Paprika Yarrow



In the Courtyard...
...New Guinea Impatients


Begonias


No comments:

Post a Comment